What is the Me Luna Soft?
The Me Luna offers hygienic and reliable menstrual protection!
The Me Luna menstrual cup is a receptacle placed in the vagina to collect blood and cellular debris that is extruded from the uterus via the cervix during menstruation. Me Luna cups are made in Germany and manufactured from high-quality medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). While the Soft Me Luna is the same in design and function as the Me Luna Classic, both the rim and the cup itself are softer. This means less force is required to fold it and it may be a more comfortable option for some women. This softer version makes is most suitable for women who:
- experience pressure or pain when using firmer cups or tampons
- have a sensitive bladder or experience regular UTI’s (Urinary Tract Infections)
- have less developed pelvic floor muscles
As with all softer style menstrual cups, learning to use the Me Luna Soft may require some patience and practice. This is due to softer cups being a bit more difficult to insert and unfold. If the pressure from the surrounding pelvic floor muscles is too strong, it is possible that the Me Luna will not unfold correctly inside the vagina. If using this cup (or any other softer cup) ensure you are familiar with checking if it has unfolded completely, before going about your day.
Me Luna Soft Features:
- Rim is optimised to help avoid leakage
- Matt finish and grip rings at the base of the cup to make removal easier
- Ring grip for simple location and removal of the cup (Me Luna Nupsiand Cotton Cord can be used to make removal even easier)
- Available in 4 sizes to accomodate different ages and levels of flow
- Made from TPE which is guaranteed to be free of plasticisers, bleaching agents, absorbent gels, silicone, latex, proteins, phthalates, alkylphenol, PVC, and BPA.
- Each Me Luna comes with its own microfibre storage bag
- Made in Germany
- Reusable for several years