The Eureka! Cup is one of the most innovative menstrual cups to enter the women’s hygiene market. As opposed to traditionally designed cups, the Eureka! Cup can be emptied without having to remove it from the vagina. This makes it particularly beneficial for women who do not have easy access to a bathroom during their period. This uniquely designed cup has been developed by numerous professionals and has been successfully tried and tested by women of all ages, stages, and physiques. The softness of the Eureka! Cup also makes it beneficial for women who suffer regular UTI’s or who find firmer menstrual cups to be uncomfortable.
Eureka! Cup Features:
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Free from BPA, latex, chemicals or other derivatives.
- Soft, comfortable, flexible, and hypoallergenic
- Designed with a few notches in the ring to help facilitate the insertion of the cup
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours
- Maintains the natural vaginal flora
- Ideal for public toilets that do not have a sink, for sports, travelling, camping, sleeping etc.
- With proper care, the Eureka! Cup can last for up to 10 years
- Includes a storage pouch
- Also available in a classic version that does not include the emptying tube.
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.