What is the Juju Cup?
The JuJu cup is the only Australian made and owned menstrual cup. In conjunction with leading ergonomists and gynaecologists, the JuJu Cup was designed in such a way as to ensure superior wearing comfort, and ease of cleaning. JuJu are committed to protecting the environment, and for this reason, they utilise low-impact silicone moulding methods throughout the production of JuJu Cups. In addition to this, all packaging is made from recycled, carbon-neutral paper. The Juju Cup has been awarded:
- 2013 Green Lifestyle Magazines wellbeing Product of the Year
- 2014 Telstra Business Awards Finalist
- 2014 Eco Parents Australia Product of the Year
JuJu Cup Features:
- Made from high-quality medical-grade silicone
- Hypo-allergenic, BPA and latex-free
- Vegan and no animal testing
- Grip pattern: The butterfly pattern at the base of the cup has been raised and is a matte finish for extra grip.
- The stem features nodules to provide added strength to the stem and to indicate trim points for people who may need to trim it.
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours and overnight
- Available in 4 sizes: Model 1, Model 2, Model 3 (for high cervix), Model 4 (for low cervix)
- Available in 4 colours: Clear, Blue, Pink, Black
- Each Juju Cup comes with a carry pouch and detailed usage instructions
- Juju Cups are manufactured according to strict International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) Standards
- Listed in the ARTG (ID: 180153)
- Australian Made and Owned
- Each Juju Cup is packaged in plastic-free recyclable cardboard which is printed using soy-based inks.
Warnings and Precautions:
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you;
- have any health, medical or gynaecological concerns
- are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI/STD). This product must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage or a termination. Never share this product with another person.