Once your period has finished, use the Ruby Clean sterilizer to conveniently disinfect your silicone menstrual cup in the microwave. This handy little sterilising cup is foldable, compact, and made from 100% food grade silicone. Available in a range of colours and registered with the Vegan Society.
Ruby Sterilizer Benefits:
- Quick and easy way to sterilize your menstrual cup between cycles
- Made from long-lasting food grade material
- Compact and easy for storage or travel
- Fits most brands of silicone menstrual cups. For longer cups that have not had the stem trimmed, you may need to bend the stem when inserting into the sterilizer.
- All Ruby Clean variants are registered with the Vegan Society
How to use the Ruby Clean Sterilizer:
- Fill your Ruby Clean 3/4 full. Ensure the sterilizer IS NOT completely full to ensure it does not overflow.
- DO NOT close the lid, just place it loosely on top (otherwise it pops open from the heat pressure and hot water will spill).
- Place the sterilizer (with your menstrual cup inside) into the microwave. Microwave for 3 minutes, or enough time to bring the water to a boil and to leave it boiling for a few minutes.
- After it is boiled BE CAREFUL not to burn yourself – the sterilizer will be very hot. Once the water has cooled down, you can take out your menstrual cup.
- Your cup is now clean and ready to use during your next menstrual cycle.
- Once finished, you can clean the Ruby Sterilizer in the dishwasher.
- Please make sure Ruby Clean is completely dry before you store it away.
Ruby Clean Sterilizer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 74mm x 83.5mm x 48mm
- Weight: 60g
- Capacity: 225ml
- Heat resistant to 230° Celsius
- Ruby Cup is sold separately