Saalt Menstrual Cups – Period care simplified!
The Saalt cup is a reusable and natural method for managing your period. The Saalt cup collects fluid rather than absorbing it, which helps prevent vaginal dryness and discomfort. This Teen version offers all the same benefits of the regular Saalt cup, just in a smaller version. Especially made for use by teens and designed in consultation with teens.
Saalt Cup Features:
- Reusable for up to 10 years
- Reliable, leak free protection for up to 8 hours, including overnight
- The soft and flexible design makes it a comfortable cup, that moulds to your unique shape
- Reinforced Cuff to help prevent the cup folding and leaking once inserted
- Matte finish and grip rings at base of cup for easier removal
- Naturally non toxic and odour free
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone and does not contain BPA or Latex
- Soft Flex Stem that can be trimmed to desired length
- Helps maintain natural vaginal pH levels
- Hypoallergenic and chemical free
- Cup storage bag included
- Made in the USA
- FDA registered and compliant
Saalt Cup Sizes:
Please check the position of your cervix to ensure you select the correct Saalt Cup size. Because your cervix can change position during the month, it is best to check it at the beginning of your period.
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.