What is the Pelvi Cup?
The Pelvi Menstrual cup is an easy, convenient, ecological, and inexpensive alternative to tampons and pads. Menstrual cups will help you re-think the way you manage your period. A cup can collect 3-4 times more fluid than tampons meaning you can go longer between changes. When correctly sized and inserted, a cup should not leak or move and will help make exercising and swimming a breeze.
The Pelvi Cup is a bell-shaped and reusable cup that is placed inside the vaginal cavity and, when fitted securely, will collect rather than absorb the menstrual fluid.
Pelvi Cup Features:
- Manufactured from 100% high-grade medical silicone
- Plastic, Latex, BPA, and Chemical free
- Grip rings at the base of the cup to assist removal
- Short grip stem to help with removal without reducing comfort
- Smooth seamless design for easy cleaning
- Markers inside the cup allow you to measure how much fluid you have lost
- Matte finish
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Ecological and inexpensive
- Each Pelvi cup comes with a satin storage pouch
- Australian-owned company. Made in the USA and FDA listed
- TGA Registered ARTG: 312885
- Menstrual cups are not a contraceptive and do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy.
- Learning to use a menstrual cup can take a few cycles. While getting used to the Menstrual Cup it is a good idea to use a pantyliner as a backup. It may take some practice to get used to, but soon you will become comfortable with insertion and removal.
- The stem of the cup should be inside the vagina. If the stem is too long or causing irritation to the vagina, it can be trimmed with scissors.
- The Pelvi Cup is not to be used for postnatal bleeding.