What is the Pelvi Teen Cup?
The Pelvi Menstrual cup is an easy, convenient, ecological, and inexpensive alternative to tampons and pads. Menstrual cups will help you re-think the way you manage your period. A cup can collect 3-4 times more fluid than tampons meaning you can go longer between changes. When correctly sized and inserted, a cup should not leak or move, and will help make exercising and swimming a breeze.
The XS or Teen Pelvi Cup is a great introduction to menstrual cups for younger women and teen girls. Made from medical-grade TPE, it is soft, easy to fold, and much smaller than regular-sized menstrual cups. It is one of the only menstrual cups that can be rolled nearly as thin as a tampon.
Pelvi Cup Features:
- Manufactured from Soft Medical Grade TPE which is easy to fold and fully recyclable
- Silicone, latex, BPA, and phthalates free
- Grip rings at the base of the cup to assist removal
- Short grip stem to help with removal without reducing comfort
- Smooth seamless design for easy cleaning
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Ecological and inexpensive
- Each Pelvi cup comes with a satin storage pouch
- Australian-owned company. Made in Spain and FDA and CE approved