What is the Me Luna Sport?
The Me Luna Sport offers hygienic and reliable menstrual protection!
We currently only have the Violet colour sport version available.
The Me Luna menstrual cup is a receptacle placed in the vagina to collect blood and cellular debris that is extruded from the uterus via the cervix during menstruation. Me Luna cups are made in Germany and manufactured from high-quality medical-grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
PLEASE NOTE: Currently the medium size is only available with a ball stem.
Me Luna Sport Features:
- A firmer cup that offers a higher degree of tension
- A firmer cup means perfect unfolding – even if surrounded by super strong pelvic floor muscles!
- Rim is optimised to help avoid leakage
- Suitable for women with a mid or high cervix
- Matt finish and grip rings at the base of the cup to make removal easier
- Ring grip for simple location and removal of the cup (Me Luna Nupsiand Cotton Cord can be used to make removal even easier)
- Available in 4 sizes to accommodate different ages and levels of flow
- Made from TPE which is guaranteed to be free of plasticizers, bleaching agents, absorbent gels, silicone, latex, proteins, phthalates, alkylphenol, PVC, and BPA.
- Each Me Luna comes with its own microfibre storage bag
- Made in Germany
- Reusable for several years
The Sport version Me Luna cup is best suited to women who:
- Have an above-average level of fitness, or have very well-toned (strong) pelvic floor muscles.
- Regularly partake in sporting activities such as yoga, horse riding, pilates, weight training, or pole dancing, etc.
- Prefer to use a firmer menstrual cup for easier insertion and unfolding, and who have normal pelvic muscle tone.
- Need a cup with a firmer rim and seal to prevent the cup’s suction from breaking during physical exertion.