What is the Lily Cup Compact?
Lily Cup Compact – Collapsible, Portable, Convenient!
The Lily Cup Compact is the world’s first collapsible menstrual cup. Folding down flat for storage in it’s own carry case, the Lily Cup Compact is the most portable cup you can get! Being easily stored in your handbag, you will have period protection wherever you are whenever you need it. Made of super-smooth medical-grade silicone, it collects rather than absorbs menstrual fluid. A reusable, compact, and more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional disposable pads and tampons.
Lily Cup Compact Features:
- 100% super-smooth medical-grade silicone
- Collapses flat into a handy protective case
- Easy Grip removal stem
- Protective cup case included
- Suitable for light to medium levels of flow
- Up to 8 hours of hassle-free period protection
SIZE A – Light Pink
For those who have not given birth or have only given birth via cesarean. A great size if you have a light flow.
SIZE B – Dark Pink
For those who have given birth vaginally or who have a weaker pelvic floor. A great size if you have a moderate flow
How to use the Lily Cup Compact:
Before using your Lily Cup for the first time, it is recommended that you boil it for 5 minutes in order to sterilise it.
- Before handling your cup, always wash your hands.
- There are 2 ways you can fold the Lily Cup Compact. These are the c-fold, and half v-fold. Try each of these and pick the one that works best for you. You will be inserting the pointed end first.
- Like a tampon, angle the cup towards your tailbone and insert it into the vaginal canal.
- Release the fold and your Lily cup will open up.
- Gently squeeze the base of the cup and rotate it slightly to ensure it has fully opened and formed a light seal with the vaginal walls.
- The cup (including the stem) should sit lower than a tampon but be completely inside the vagina.
- If you find the stem is too long for you, it can be trimmed shorter using scissors.
- Relax your body and use your vaginal muscles to gently push your cup downwards.
- Grip the stem and gently pull downwards until you can feel the base of the cup. DO NOT pull the cup out by the stem.
- Squeeze the base of the Lily Cup to release the seal.
- Pull the cup down and just before you remove it, angle it slightly to help prevent spillage.
- Discard the menstrual fluid, wash the cup, then re-insert.
How to Clean the Lily Cup:
As with all menstrual cups, you should rinse your cup with clean water each time you empty and re-insert it. Washing with a specially formulated cup wash or oil and scent-free soap is particularly good at some point during each day of your cycle. Once your period is finished, sterilise your cup and allow it to completely air dry before storing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.