The Lunette Cup offers natural freedom for women worldwide. Developed in Finland, Team Lunette have created a quality, comfortable, and ecological feminine hygiene alternative.
The Lunette Menstrual Cup presents the future of feminine period protection. It is a user friendly, reusable, and eco-logical feminine hygiene option. Using Lunette cup will help protect the environment by reducing wrappers and plastic waste, and reduce the amount of money you spend on disposable items, offering peace of mind and a stress free cycle.
Lunette Cup Features:
- Made from high quality, silky soft, medical grade silicone
- Hypo-allergenic and latex free
- Measuring lines on the cup, which allow you to measure your amount of flow
- Flat stem and completely smooth cup lining make cleaning a breeze
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours or overnight
- Available in 5 colours: Orange, Clear, Violet, Yellow, and Blue
- Available in 2 sizes: Model 1 and Model 2
- Comes with a colour co-ordinated jewel toned satin carry pouch and detailed usage instructions
- The Lunette menstrual cup is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), AUST L157084. It is also FDA listed (USA)
- Made in Finland
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS OCCUR, PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
Lunette Cup Colours:
Choosing the correct size Lunette Cup
When Choosing your first cup there are a few factors to consider. There are many 14 year old virgins using the Model 2 Lunette, and we also know middle-aged women who love the Model 1. Most women can use either cup, but one of them might be more right for you.
Model 1 is 41mm in diameter and holds 25ml of fluid
Model 2 is 46mm in diameter and holds 30ml
Factors you should consider:
1. The amount of flow: This is the most important factor when choosing the right Lunette cup. As a general rule we can say that Model 2 is best for medium to heavier flow and model 1 for lighter flow.
2. Anatomy: Each woman’s anatomy is different and because of this we sometimes recommend the smaller Lunette cup for heavier flow and vice versa. The table below should help you in determining the correct size Lunette Cup. You may also find our Menstrual Cup General Sizing Guidelines helpful, and our Amount of Flow page useful in determining your menstrual flow level.
|Lighter Flow||Heavier Flow|
|Teenager||1||1 or 2|
|Young woman, has not given birth||1||2|
|Young woman, has given birth||1 or 2||2|
|Adult woman, has not given birth||2 (or 1)||2|
|Adult woman, has given birth||2 (or 1)||2|
|Short Vagina (you can easily reach your cervix with your finger)||1||1|
|Active sportswoman - Pilates, Yoga||1||1|
How to Use your Lunette Menstrual Cup
You may wish to experiment with one these 9 Folding techniques to help find the one that works best for you.
An Introduction to the Lunette Cup