What is the Lunette Cup?
The Lunette Menstrual Cup presents the future of feminine period protection. It is a user-friendly, reusable, and eco-logical feminine hygiene option. Using Lunette cups will help protect the environment by reducing wrappers and plastic waste. It will also reduce the amount of money you spend on disposable items, offering peace of mind and a stress-free cycle.
Lunette Cup Features:
- Made from high quality, silky soft, medical-grade silicone
- Hypo-allergenic and latex-free
- Measuring lines on the cup, which allow you to measure your amount of flow
- Flat stem and completely smooth cup lining make cleaning a breeze
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours or overnight
- Available in 5 colours: Orange, Clear, Violet, Yellow, and Blue
- Available in 2 sizes: Model 1 and Model 2
- Comes with a colour co-ordinated jewel-toned satin carry pouch and detailed usage instructions
- The Lunette menstrual cup is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), AUST L157084. It is also FDA listed (USA)
- Made in Finland