The Eureka! Cup Classic is a soft silicone menstrual cup that is designed to be respectful to both the environment and to your pelvic floor. The Eureka! Cups have been designed in Barcelona by accredited professionals in Sexuality together with a team of engineers from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. The design of these cups was also done in collaboration with women of all ages, stages, and physiques. The softness of the Eureka! Cup also makes it beneficial for women who suffer regular UTI’s or who find firmer menstrual cups to be uncomfortable. If you would like a menstrual cup that does not need to be removed to be emptied, you may like to consider the original Eureka! Cup.
Eureka! Cup Classic Features:
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Free from BPA, latex, chemicals or other derivatives
- Soft, comfortable, flexible, and hypoallergenic
- Designed with a few notches in the ring to help facilitate the insertion of the cup
- Available in 3 sizes to accomodate different cervix heights and pelvic floor conditions
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours
- Maintains the natural vaginal flora
- With proper care, the Eureka! Cup can last for up to 10 years
- Storage pouch included
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.