Unlike the regular style Hello Cup, this Low Cervix design does not have a toggle/stem at the base. This makes the cup shorter and more suitable for people with a low cervix/shorter vaginal canal, who may otherwise find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead of the toggle, the base of the Low Cervix Cups are rounded and slightly thickened – allowing for easier removal.
Hello Cup Features:
- Made from TPE medical grade plastic sourced from Germany
- Contains no rubber, latex, PBA’s, or heavy metals
- Dyes used to colour the Hello Cup are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards
- Easy grip rings to make removal easier
- Available in 2 sizes to suit women of all ages and stages
- The special rim of the Hello Cup helps to reduce any splashes as you’re removing it
- Reusable for several years
- Designed by a Nurse
- FDA registered
- Made in New Zealand
Hello Cup Low Cervix Sizing:
Small/Medium – A ‘One size fits most’ cup, if you’re under 35 and/or fit, this is a great starting point. The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall cup length is 43mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
Large – If things are a bit roomy up there and you’re over 35 years, this may well be your perfect match. The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall cup length is 49mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
If you’re still unsure what size to choose, the low cervix double box contains 2 cups (one of each size in two individual bags).
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.