What is the Allmatters menstrual cup?
Formerly known as the OrganiCup, the Allmatters cup is a reusable menstrual device that is an easier, healthier, and greener alternative to conventional pads and tampons. This award-winning menstrual cup is Allergy certified, Vegan certified, FDA Registered, and offers a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Provides up to 8 hours of leak-free freedom
- Allmatters menstrual cup can hold up to 3 tampons worth of menstrual fluid
- No dryness or infections – made of 100% soft medical grade silicone, produced in Germany
- Allergy certified, containing no BPA, latex, or dyes
- Certified Vegan
- Firmer edge for easier unfolding
- Large air holes for easier cleaning
- Measuring lines to check the amount of fluid loss
- Grip rings on the stem to make for easier removal
- The Allmatters cup will last years, saving you money traditionally spent on disposable period care products.
- Can be used with an IUD, however, it is recommended to consult your doctor or gynaecologist beforehand.
- Each Allmatters menstrual cup comes with an organic cotton pouch for convenient transport and storage between periods
Currently, no organic certification for menstrual cups exists, but they do guarantee that the Allmatters cup contains no toxins or artificial colouring.
Allmatters provide a free size replacement or a full refund, if your menstrual cup doesn’t work as promised. This guarantee can be claimed after you have tried your cup for a minimum of 3 cycles (90 days).
Allmatters Menstrual Cup Size Guide:
Size Mini – (For Teens)
Size A – For those who HAVE NOT given birth
Size B – For those who HAVE given birth
How to use the Allmatters Menstrual Cup:
- Fold and insert. The cup unfolds to form a light vacuum keeping it safely in place
- Wear for up to 8 hours. The Allmatters cup cannot be felt when inserted correctly. Go swim, exercise, or whatever you do – hassle-free. It is worth noting that as with all the other cups if you have a particularly heavy flow, you may need to empty the cup more frequently early in your cycle.
- Empty, rinse, repeat. Public toilets are no challenge – just use toilet paper and rinse when you’re back home. Or use wet wipes that are suitable for intimate areas.
How to Clean the Allmatters Cup:
- Boil your menstrual cup. Boil your cup for 5-10 minutes. Make sure you use a deep pot to boil your menstrual cup otherwise you will risk burning or warping your menstrual care device! The cup should not touch the base of the pot. You can place the cup inside a whisk to help reduce the chance of this happening.
- Rubbing Alcohol. Wipe thoroughly or soak your menstrual cup for an hour with rubbing alcohol. (Soaking in hydrogen peroxide 3% will freshen it too.) Pro tip: You can also use a toothpick soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean out your menstrual cup holes. Allow your cup to air dry in the sun completely before use.
- Lemon Juice. Soak your menstrual cup for an hour, or wipe down with lemon juice. Be sure to boil your menstrual cup for a few minutes to get rid of any lemon juice residue before use!
- Spirit Vinegar. Make a solution of half water and half vinegar and soak your menstrual cup for an hour.
- Cleansing wipes, specifically for menstrual cups. Cleansing wipes is an easy option for sanitizing your menstrual cup when you don’t have a chance to rinse it with water.
- Menstrual cup wash. You can use liquid soap that is fragrance-free, oil-free and has a mild to acidic pH (between 3,5 and 5,5). Just be sure it does not contain oils, since they can stick to the cup and create a film that could irritate the body.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.