What is the Lumma Menstrual Disc?
The Lumma Menstrual Disc is the latest product released in a long line of health products designed by the family business, Promillus. Throughout the company history, the family has been committed to designing expertly crafted and durable silicone health products that are both customer and environmentally friendly. Since Lumma is in charge of the manufacturing of their Cups (from the factory to retailer), the customer does not need to sacrifice quality for cost. The Lumma is unique to other menstrual discs. It features a silicone string to make removal easier, it comes in a selection of colours, and it is also the only disc-style cup that is available in 3 different sizes. This sizing choice allows women to purchase the size that best suits their individual cervix height.
Lumma Menstrual Disc Features:
- Made from FDA Registered 100% medical grade silicone
- Can be used for up to 8 consecutive hours
- Silicone string for easier removal. The string can be trimmed with scissors or removed completely if needed
- Firmer silicone ring to ensure the disc opens, but soft silicone body for maximum comfort
- Available in 3 sizes to accommodate short to high cervix positions
- Suitable for light, medium, heavy, or very heavy menstrual flows
- Can be worn during sex. Please note: while menstrual discs’ can be worn during sex, they cannot be used as a form of contraception.
- Unlike traditional style menstrual cups, the Lumma Cup does not require suction to stay in place
- Each box contains 1 x Lumma Disc and 1 x fabric storage bag