What is the Diva Cup?
Launched worldwide in 2003, the DivaCup is one of the most popular menstrual cups on the market. While this is a popular and very reputable brand, it is also one of the longer menstrual cups and may not be suitable for women who have a mid to low cervix.
- Made from the highest quality medical grade silicone which ensures both your comfort and the long term durability of the cup
- The DivaCup is hypo-allergenic and free from latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, and polyethylene.
- The DivaCup has extra grip ridges around the base to assist with the removal
- Hollow stem
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours
- Available in 3 sizes: Model 0 (for teens), Model 1, and Model 2
- Comes with a storage bag and detailed usage instructions
- Has FDA registration and is listed in the ARTG (ID: 173694)
- Manufactured in Canada
Until the effects of colours and dyes on the body are better understood, DivaCup has decided to err on the side of caution and only manufacture a clear cup.
As with all menstrual cups, if you have any gynecological or medical concerns or conditions, please consult with your medical practitioner prior to using a menstrual cup. Use the Diva Cup according to its directions. Discontinue use and talk to your doctor if you experience any adverse effects.