What is the Lily Cup One?
Lily Cup One – The perfect starter cup!
The Lily Cup One is your new BBF (Beginners Best Friend). It’s petite, comfortable, and collapsible. One of the easiest to use menstrual cups for newbies, the Lily Cup One is best suited to teens, or younger women who are just beginning their reusable period cup journey. It is made from super soft medical grade silicone and features a leak-proof double rim, easy-removal loop, and all in a petite shape to make managing your period a breeze from start to finish. Once your period is over, the Lily Cup One collapses into it’s own lip balm size storage case. This provides you with discreet and portable go-anywhere protection!
Lily Cup Compact Features:
- 100% super-smooth medical-grade silicone
- Up to 8hrs hassle-free protection
- Double rim for easier opening and better sealing
- Loop stem for easier removal
- Suitable for light to heavier flow
- Collapses flat into its own included storage case
- Reusable and eco-friendly period solution
- Prevents odor, dryness, and irritation
- Suitable for Teens or first-time menstrual cup users <30 years of age
- Available in one size only
Lily cup is a one size menstrual cup
How to use the Lily Cup One:
Before using your Lily Cup for the first time, it is recommended that you boil it for 5 minutes in order to sterilise it.
- Before handling your cup, always wash your hands.
- There are 2 ways you can fold the Lily Cup One. These are the c-fold, and half v-fold. Try each of these and pick the one that works best for you. You will be inserting the pointed end first.
- Like a tampon, angle the cup towards your tailbone and insert it into the vaginal canal.
- Release the fold and your Lily cup will open up.
- Gently squeeze the base of the cup and rotate it slightly to ensure it has fully opened and formed a light seal with the vaginal walls.
- The cup (including the stem) should sit lower than a tampon but be completely inside the vagina.
- If you find the stem is too long for you, it can be trimmed shorter using scissors.
- Relax your body and use your vaginal muscles to gently push your cup downwards.
- Grip the stem and gently pull downwards until you can feel the base of the cup. DO NOT pull the cup out by the stem.
- Squeeze the base of the Lily Cup to release the seal.
- Pull the cup down and just before you remove it, angle it slightly to help prevent spillage.
- Discard the menstrual fluid, wash the cup, then re-insert.
How to Clean the Lily Cup:
As with all menstrual cups, you should rinse your cup with clean water each time you empty and re-insert it. Washing with a specially formulated cup wash or oil and scent-free soap is particularly good at some point during each day of your cycle. Once your period is finished, sterilise your cup and allow it to completely air dry before storing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.