Unique and Australian!
The TOM Organic menstrual cup is uniquely designed with intuitive finger indents for easier insertion and removal and it comes complete with an organic cotton pouch as well as an easy to use microwave steriliser case. That makes storing, carrying, and sterilizing your TOM cup discreet and convenient. People and the Planet are a top priority for TOM Organic. Since 2009 it has been their mission to create world-class period care products that are free from chemicals and synthetics
TOM Organic Cup Features:
- Unique intuitive finger grips to help make it easier to insert and remove the cup
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Unique internal rib system for easier removal
- Includes an organic cotton storage pouch and also a portable, convenient microwave steriliser case
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours, day or night
- Available in two sizes: Size 1 & Size 2
- Manufactured on a machine that leaves no waste off-cuts
- The TOM Organic Period Cup can last up to 5 years. As a medical device, they do advise to replace it annually.
- Australian designed and manufactured (in Melbourne)
- Free from plastic, BPA, rubber, and latex
TOM Organic Steriliser Case
The included steriliser case is simple and easy to use. To clean your cup, add water to the steriliser case, heat it in the microwave and it’s sterilised and ready within a few minutes. The case is made from medical grade recyclable plastic and is a convenient way to store and travel with your TOM cup.
TOM Organic Cup Sizing:
SIZE 1 – REGULAR
- Holds the equivalent of 2 regular tampons
- Suitable for light to medium flow
- Ideal for people under 30 years of age who, and mostly for those who have not given birth
Size 1 cup specifications:
Height: including the stem is 64mm (44mm excluding stem)
SIZE 2 – SUPER
- Holds equivalent of 3 regular or 2 super Tampons
- Suitable for heavy flow
- Ideal for people over 30 years of age, or for those who have given birth
Size 2 cup specifications:
Height: including the stem is 70mm (50mm excluding stem)
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.