Say ‘Hello’ to the menstrual disc that is changing the period game. The Hello Disc is comfortable, easy to use, convenient, and innovative. One disc can now replace all those disposable pads and tampons!
This revolutionary Disc was the result of a design collaboration between HelloTM and Kim Rosas – menstrual cup expert, advocate, speaker, and registered nurse. Together they designed the Hello Disc with a unique patented double-loop removal tab. This tab makes for easier, single finger removal and emptying.
Other Hello Disc Features include:
- 50ml Capacity – that’s more than 5 tampons
- Reusable – lasts years
- No suction – IUD and pelvic floor friendly
- Made from soft hypoallergenic medical grade silicone
- BPA free
- Suitable for mess free period sex
- A handy ‘one size fits most’ – 68mm diameter
- Four ways to position the tab
- Suitable for all cervix heights
- Tab length of 48mm
- Comes with it’s own organic cotton drawstring storage pouch
- FDA registered, Vegan friendly, and is packaged in compostable packaging.
The unique tab on the Hello Disc can be positioned four different ways to suit various anatomies:
- Tucked Tuck the tab underneath and out of the way. Best suited for people with low/average cervix height, or for sex.
- Flipped The bottom loop is pulled through the top loop from behind. Best suited for people with an average cervix height or if you don’t yet know your cervix height.
- Dropped The length of the tab is ‘free’ and hangs down. Best suited for people with a high cervix or who have trouble reaching/gripping their menstrual cup or disc.
- Trimmed The second loop is cut off. It is not recommended to cut the entire tab off. Trimming the tab is best suited to people with a low cervix or who find the tab causes discomfort.