With a built-in absorbent and leak-proof gusset, the Juju Period Underwear will provide you with a comfortable, sustainable and worry-free period. This classic hip-hugging Midi Brief provides ample coverage across the backside, while still sitting lower across the hips.
The Juju Moderate Flow pants are best suited for a light to moderate level of flow and are also a great option as a backup to a menstrual cup during your period. Each pair can hold up to 10ml of fluid which is equal to 1 regular tampon. Containing 1 absorbent cotton layer, 1 ultra-absorbent cotton terry towel layer, a breathable waterproof backing layer, and a silky-smooth nylon/spandex outer, these undies will keep you protected and comfortable while also being reusable and sustainable!
Juju Period Underwear Features:
- Comfortable Midi Brief style
- Holds up to 10ml or one regular tampon worth of menstrual fluid
- Suitable for light to moderate period flow
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours, but may need changing before this time depending on your level of flow
- Tag free and easy to care for
- Also suitable for light urinary incontinence, or even for sweaty gym workouts
- Juju period underwear is packaged in recyclable, plastic free cardboard boxes, which are only printed with soy-based inks
- Made in China
Please note: We do not recommend using JuJu Period Underwear as your only method of period protection if you have a heavy flow, unless you plan on changing frequently. Instead, consider wearing them together with a menstrual cup.
Juju Underwear Care Instructions:
- Wash before first use
- After use, rinse under cold water until water runs clear
- Cold Machine cycle with a gentle detergent
- Line dry in shade
- DO NOT tumble dry, iron, bleach, or use fabric softener.