The Juju pure cotton reusable cloth pads provide a soft, comfortable and eco-friendly alternative to disposable menstruation pads. Available in a variety of sizes to accomodate each day of your period.
Juju Pure Cotton Cloth Pads
$ 8.95 – $ 15.50
The Juju pure cotton cloth pads are a eco-friendly alternative to disposable pads. They have been hand made from soft cotton and will ensure you are comfortable and protected during your period.
Juju Cotton Cloth Pad Features:
- Hand made using soft unbleached cotton. This product does not contain any fragrances, formaldehyde, dioxins, or absorption agents which can often lead to irritation.
- Designed with a waterproof PUL layer to prevent leaking
- Sits close to the body to prevent bunching and to provide a more comfortable fit
- Side wings with snaps to keep the pad secure
- Dual snap clips on the Mini, Regular, Large, and Night pads sizes allow you to adjust the size of the pad to suit your underwear gusset size
- Can be used during menstruation or for protection against light bladder leakage and incontinence
Juju Cloth Pad Sizes:
Caring for your Juju Cloth Pads:
Before your period
- Pre-wash your pad before using for the first time. Hand wash or use a gentle machine cycle.
During your period
- Pre-rinse your pad in cold water until the water runs clear or leave it to soak in a bucket of water overnight.
- Wash your pad using either of the below methods:
- Hand wash: Hand wash with detergent in warm water
- Machine wash: Add to your next machine wash on a gentle, warm wash cycle
- Line dry, in the sun if possible.
After your period
- Some staining may occur and is normal due the absorbent nature of the natural cotton fibers used to make the pads. This staining should not be cause for concern. If your pad has heavy or stubborn stains, try rubbing bicarb soda with a little water on the stain and then wash as normal.
- Every few months you can give your pads an ultra refreshing clean. You may also want to wash in this way more frequently if you regularly suffer from yeast infections. Wash your pad with a small amount of any of the following;
- white vinegar
- apple cider vinegar
- tee tree oil, or
- eucalyptus oil
- Thoroughly rinse your pad and line dry