Microwave Steriliser Bags allow you to clean your menstrual cup between cycles quickly and conveniently. 1 bag can be used 20 times.
Microwave Steriliser Bag
Out of stock
Out of stock
Microwave steaming can destroy up to 99.9% of most harmful germs and bacteria and each bag can be used up to 20 times.
CAUTION: Microwave sterilisation bags contain HOT boiling water – Please follow instructions and take care when using. Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions for use:
- Pour 60ml of cold water (approx 8 tablespoons) into the bag. Place washed menstrual cup inside bag and then seal the bag tightly.
- Place steriliser bag in the centre of the microwave turntable, standing upright. Warning: DO NOT use this bag if microwave is too small for the bag to fully rotate on the turntable. Microwave on full power for:
- 1100W (and above): 1.5 minutes
- 800 – 1100W: 3 minutes
- 500 – 800W: 5 minutes
- Once the cycle is complete, leave the bag to stand in the microwave for 5 minutes. The bag may still be extremely hot so use cloth, towel or oven glove to remove from the microwave. Keeping the bag sealed, carefully pour away any excess water through the side vent.
- Open seal and remove your menstrual cup from the bag very carefully as the cup may still be hot.
- Allow bag to dry naturally and ‘tick’ the front of pouch as indicated before storage.
- If the bag is damaged, do not use and discard immediately.