The Mia Amika menstrual cup is the beginning of an eco-friendly period. It’s kind to your body, the planet, and your budget.
Mia Amika Features:
- Eco-friendly. Not only is the Mia Amika a reusable menstrual option, for every Mia Amika cup sold, they plant a tree.
- FDA certified 100% medical grade silicone. BPA, Latex, and Chemical free.
- Four air holes to allow better suction and easier removal.
- Effective leak proof protection for up to 8hrs. You can travel, swim, exercise, and sleep comfortably and worry free.
- Hypoallergenic and biocompatible. Menstrual cups do not negatively affect the natural vaginal pH levels.
- Affordable. One cup equals several years of period freedom.
- Easy to grab, non-slip, no-sensation stem.
- Rounded edges and seams.
- Volume markings.
- Extra Long. Including the stem, this is one of the longest cups available. This makes it ideal for women with a very high cervix or for women who have had a ‘lost cup’ experience. Alternatively, trim the stem and the cup is also suitable for a mid cervix height.
- 100% cotton storage bag included.
Mia Amika Sizing:
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.