Replace your tampons and pads with the WUKA Period Pants!
Say goodbye to conventional pads and tampons, along with the landfill associated with them. Say hello to the WUKA period pants. The WUKA pants have been designed with generous 4-way stretch, to keep you comfortable throughout all of your daily activities. The waistband of these period panties also has plenty of stretch, providing a gentle and comfortable fit, and secure placement. The gusset of the underwear ranges from 25-27cm in length which ensures you are completely covered, no matter how you bleed, and there is plenty of absorbency to cater to your personal level of flow. Unlike traditional pads, you will not need to worry about the gusset moving or scrunching, as the absorbent layers are completely integrated into the pants. The antibacterial properties of the fabric used in the WUKA pants will even help limit that ‘period smell’ and the growth of bacteria. WUKA customers have been able to run marathons in a heatwave, go to school without fear of leaks, sleep soundly and much more – all with the help of these period pants.
WUKA Heavy Flow Pant Features:
- Made from luxurious, soft and stretchy Lenzing® MicroModal fabric, the WUKA pants are 3.5x softer than fine cotton. Combining this with a highly absorbent hi-tech fabric and a breathable moisture barrier, these pants are uniquely period proof.
- Depending on your level of flow, WUKA heavy flow pants can be worn for up to 8 hours on your light days, 4-6 hours on your heavy days, or overnight.
- WUKA heavy flow can hold at least 20ml of blood, which is equal to 4 tampons.
- Midi brief style provides full coverage at the back without feeling bulky
- Can be worn and washed for around 2 years. After a couple of years of washing, the pants may lose some of their absorbency ability, making them better suited for your light days or as a menstrual cup back up
- WUKA pants are Vegan Approved and Registered with the Vegan Society
- The Lenzing® MicroModal fabric that make these pants so comfortable is CO2 neutral and manufactured in such a way as to capture 95% of all chemicals and water used to make the fabrics. This helps make WUKA an eco-friendly period solution as well.
- WUKA pants are also a suitable and convenient solution for postpartum discharge, endometriosis flow and bladder leaks (urinary incontinence).
- The Inner and Outer layers of the WUKA pants are made from soft, breathable, stretchy, moisture wicking, and luxurious Lenzing ® MicroModal fabric. Made from beech tree fibres in Austria, this specialist fabric is custom made for WUKA products.
- The central layers of the pants include a unique layer that is designed to absorb and trap blood as well as containing anti-bacterial properties to hinder bacteria growth.
- WUKA pants also contain a leak proof layer to prevent the blood from passing through the underwear. Although this layer stops leaks, it still facilitates airflow, making the pants breathable, and preventing sweating.
The WUKA sizes are generous, and the fabrics soft and stretchy. If you are between sizes, we would recommend you select the smaller size. Please note that UK pant sizes are the same as AU pant sizes.
WUKA Care Guide:
Taking care of your WUKA pants is simple.
- First things first – Always rinse after wearing your pants, to help prevent stains.
- Hand wash or machine wash cold at 400
- Line dry as per normal. Due to the extra layers which make up the WUKA pants, they make take longer than your regular underwear to dry.
Do NOT tumble dry
Do NOT use fabric softener as this could adversely affect the fabrics
WUKA Period Pants are an award winning period care solution