Become a true Eco-warrior with the Tampon Tribe Menstrual Cup!
The Tampon Tribe menstrual cup is both body and earth loving without the use of silicone. Much like the Hello Cup, this is made from TPE medical grade plastic, but is a much softer option. Tampon Tribe endeavour to source the highest quality and most effective, safe, and simple to use products. They love their earth and are certified sustainable and eco-friendly, with all packaging and cups being recyclable. Tampon Tribe also seek to give back to women on the streets, teens in crisis, and education programs that help empower future leaders.
- Made from Soft Medical Grade TPE which is clinically tested and recyclable at the end of its life.
- Free from Silicone, BPA, Latex, and Phthalates
- Patented unique conical suction holes reduce leaks and avoid vacuum on removal
- Base and stem with embossed texture for easy grip and removal
- Comfy round edges for smooth insertion and removal
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours (depending on your flow)
- Measurement lines inside the cup so you can monitor your fluid loss
- Sustainably produced
- Made in Europe
- Each cup comes with instructions, and a cloth bag for storage between cycles
Medium – For women younger than 25 who have not given birth vaginally
Large – For women over the age of 25, or anyone who has given birth vaginally
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.