The Super Jennie is a Superhero cup for every superwoman. It is a unique menstrual cup which is loved by both new and experienced users around the world. The Super Jennie is particularly suited to women who have a heavy flow and find they need to empty other brands of cups more regularly. The Super Jennie is currently the highest capacity cup on the market and is designed and made in the USA.
Users adore how well made and cute the Super Jennie is. The super hero theme makes any woman using the cup feel ready to take on the world!
Super Jennie Features:
- Made from 100 % medical-grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic, latex and BPA-Free
- Made in a USA facility under stringent quality control measures
- FDA Registered
- TGA Registered (ARTG 292562)
- Small pointy stem to prevent unnecessary discomfort
- Grip rings at base of cup for easier removal
- Measuring lines so you can monitor your menstrual fluid loss
- Gloss finish
- Comfortable and extremely hygienic with minimal chances of leakage (once insertion and use has been mastered)
- Internal volume:
Small: 1.08 0Z (31.99 ML)
Large: 1.41 OZ (41.61 ML)
- Each Super Jennie comes with it’s own storage pouch for added convenience
Choosing the right size Super Jennie:
To know which cup you need to purchase, you will first need to determine the height of your cervix. Use the following instructions to determine your cervix position and then use the guide underneath to select the correct size Super Jennie:
So now that you have your approximate measurement:
- If you have a LOW to MEDIUM cervix and/or a light flow = Small size
- If you have a MEDIUM to HIGH cervix and/or a heavy flow = Large size
Although it is said that Bell Shaped cups work best for someone with a low cervix, the Super Jennie has been found to fit and work comfortably for both a low OR high cervix. If you have a very high cervix, you might feel more comfortable with the length that “V” shaped cups offer.
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.