Saalt Menstrual Cups – Period care simplified!
The Saalt cup is a reusable and natural method for managing your period. The Saalt cup collects fluid rather than absorbing it, which helps prevent vaginal dryness and discomfort. This is a softer rimmed and average sized cup which would be suitable for most women. This Duo Pack contains one of each size Saalt menstrual cup (1 x Small Pink, and 1 x Regular Blue).
Saalt Cup Features:
- Reusable for up to 10 years
- Reliable, leak free protection for up to 8 hours, including overnight. Can hold 3-4 tampons worth of menstrual fluid.
- The soft and flexible design makes it a comfortable cup, that moulds to your unique shape
- Matte finish and grip rings at base of cup for easier removal
- Naturally non toxic and odour free
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone and does not contain BPA or Latex
- Stem can be trimmed to desired length
- Helps maintain natural vaginal pH levels
- Hypoallergenic and chemical free
- Cup storage bag included
- Made in the USA
- FDA registered and compliant
Saalt Cup Sizing:
Most women can successfully use both sizes of Saalt Cup, the small for lighter days and the regular for heavier days, but one size may be more comfortable and more suitable depending on your particular situation.
While your level of flow is an important indicator for the Saalt cup, please also consider:
- Teen/petite physique: You may consider starting off with a Saalt Small.
- Virginity: Because muscles/ hymen are tighter before sexual intercourse, if you are not sexually active, we recommend the Saalt Small.
- Vaginal Birth: If you’ve given birth vaginally, you may prefer the Saalt Regular.
- Physical Activity: Active users with strong pelvic floor muscles may prefer the Saalt Small.
Please check the position of your cervix to ensure you select the correct Saalt Cup size. Because your cervix can change position during the month, it is best to check it at the beginning of your period.
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.