The OrganiCup is a reusable menstrual cup that is easier, healthier, and greener than conventional pads and tampons. This award winning menstrual cup is Allergy certified, Vegan certified, FDA Registered and offers a 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Provides up to 8 hours of leak-free freedom
- OrganiCup can hold up to 3 tampons worth of menstrual fluid
- No dryness or infections – OrganiCup is made of 100% soft medical grade silicone and has been allergy certified, containing no BPA, latex, or dyes
- Certified Vegan
- Firmer edge for easier unfolding
- Large air holes for easier cleaning
- Measuring lines to check the amount of fluid loss
- Grip rings on the stem to make for easier removal
- OrganiCup will last years, saving you money traditionally spent on disposable period care products.
- Can be used with an IUD, however, it is recommended to consult your doctor or gynaecologist beforehand.
- Each OrganiCup comes with a pouch for convenient transport and storage between periods
- FDA registered
- Designed in Denmark, Made in China
Size Mini – (For Teens)
Size A – For those who HAVE NOT given birth
Size B – For those who HAVE given birth
How to use the OrganiCup:
1. Fold and insert. The soft OrganiCup unfolds to form a light vacuum keeping it safely in place
2. Wear for up to 8 hours. OrganiCup cannot be felt when inserted correctly. Go swim, exercise or whatever you do – hassle free. It is worth noting that as with all the other cups, if you have a particularly heavy flow, you may need to empty the cup more frequently early in your cycle.
3. Empty, rinse, repeat. Public toilets are no challenge – just use toilet paper and rinse when you’re back home. Or use wet wipes (such as OrganiWipes)
Care and Cleaning of your cup:
- Boil your menstrual cup. Boil your cup for 5-10 minutes. Make sure you use a deep pot to boil your menstrual cup otherwise you will risk burning or warping your menstrual care device! The cup should not touch the base of the pot.
- Rubbing Alcohol. Wipe thoroughly or soak your menstrual cup for an hour with rubbing alcohol. (Soaking in hydrogen peroxide 3% will freshen it too.) Pro tip: You can also use a toothpick soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean out your menstrual cup holes. Allow your cup to air dry in the sun completely before use.
- Lemon Juice. Soak your menstrual cup for an hour, or wipe down with lemon juice. Be sure to boil your menstrual cup for a few minutes to get rid of any lemon juice residue before use!
- Spirit Vinegar. Make a solution of half water and half vinegar and soak your menstrual cup for an hour.
- Cleansing wipes, specifically for menstrual cups. Cleansing wipes is an easy option for sanitizing your menstrual cup when you don’t have a chance to rinse it with water.
- Menstrual cup wash. You can use liquid soap that is fragrance-free, oil-free and has a mild to acidic pH (between 3,5 and 5,5). Just be sure it does not contain oils, since they can stick to the cup and create a film that could irritate the body.
Currently, no organic certification for menstrual cups exists, but we can guarantee that OrganiCup contains no toxins or artificial colouring.
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.