What is the Hello Low Cervix Cup?
Unlike the regular style Hello Cup, this Low Cervix design does not have a toggle/stem at the base. This makes the cup shorter and more suitable for people with a low cervix/shorter vaginal canal, who may otherwise find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead of the toggle, the base of the Low Cervix Cups are rounded and slightly thickened – allowing for easier removal.
Hello Cup Features:
- Made from TPE medical grade plastic sourced from Germany
- Contains no rubber, latex, PBA’s, or heavy metals
- Dyes used to colour the Hello Cup are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards
- Easy-grip rings to make removal easier
- Available in 2 sizes to suit women of all ages and stages
- The special rim of the Hello Cup helps to reduce any splashes as you’re removing it
- Reusable for several years
- Designed by a Nurse
- FDA registered
- Made in New Zealand