Hello Cup Features:
- Made from TPE medical grade plastic sourced from Germany
- Contains no rubber, latex, PBA’s, or heavy metals
- Dyes used to colour the Hello Cup are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards
- Easy grip rings to make removal easier
- Toggle stem
- Fun colours
- Variety of sizes for women of all ages and stages
- The special rim of the Hello Cup helps to stop any splashes as you’re removing it
- Can last for up to 5 years
- Fully recyclable – that’s the cup and the packaging!
- FDA registered
- Made in New Zealand
Hello Go Features:
Hello Go is a water-based, patented formula by Zoono which will help protect your hands and cup from viruses and bacteria for up to 24 hours. Non-toxic and alcohol-free, Hello Go is a perfect travel size which is easy to keep in your bag and at only 50ml, small enough to take in airline hand luggage.
Hello Cup Sizing:
XS – Specifically designed for younger users, super-fit petite women, or for those that prefer a mini tampon. The XS Hello Cup is slightly smaller than the regular sizes. It is also softer, making insertion and learning to use a menstrual cup a little less daunting. Available in Lilac only.
The diameter of the XS is 38mm and the overall length including the toggle is 57mm. It holds 17.5ml (to the holes).
Small/Medium – the most popular size. This size is recommended for women who are under 35 years of age and who have not given birth. If you are a particularly fit woman with an excellent pelvic floor, then the S/M should be fine for you regardless of age. Available in Blue or Orange colours.
The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 59mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
Large – the best choice for women who have given birth and/or are over the age of 35. Available in Fuchsia or Blush colours.
The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.