What is HannahCup?
HannahCup is a quality reusable menstrual cup that provides a medium level of firmness, ensuring a comfortable and effective fit. Brand hannah Australia care deeply about the health of the planet and the health of human beings. This philosophy is what has led to the creation of sustainable period care products such as the HannahCup, along with the desire to guide and educate each customer on how to begin their low waste, low tox journey, one cloth pad and one menstrual cup at a time.
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- HannahCup is natural in colour, meaning no additional additives. It is also non-toxic, BPA free, SGS Medical Device Tested, and FDA registered
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours or overnight
- Capacity indicators on the cup help you determine your level of flow
- Reusable for up to 2 years or longer depending on care and personal use
- Medium firmness and grips at the base of the cup help make insertion and removal easier
- Instructions and storage pouch included
- Available in two sizes
- Your HannahCup can be worn for up to 8 hours, however, you may need to empty it more frequently on your heaviest days, depending on your level of flow.
- If you find the stem of the cup is irritating your labia or protruding from your vagina, try inserting the cup higher. Alternatively, you can use scissors to trim the stem length slightly. DO NOT trim the stem while the cup is inserted and do not cut the stem off entirely at the base as this could make removal more difficult.
- You may find it useful to wear a pantyliner or period underwear while first getting used to your cup, in case of any initial leaks.
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.