An economical, convenient, and comfortable menstrual cup!
The Flow cup by Haakaa is the perfect alternative for women looking for a safe, simple, economical and waste free way to manage their periods. Made from 100% medical grade silicone, the Flow Cup is BPA, Chlorine, and other harsh chemical free. The Flow cup is a great all round alternative for women at a cost effective price. It offers the same features as most other cup brands but is marginally firmer than most. It is also firmer than the Haakaa Valve cup.
Haakaa Flow Cup Features:
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- For every Flow cup sold, Haakaa donates one cup to a New Zealand girl in need
- This is a slightly firmer silicone cup than most other brands
- Reusable and comfortable
- Shorter stem for added comfort
- BPA, PVC, phthalate, and harsh chemical free
- Measurement lines so you can monitor your level of flow
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours
- Economical, environmentally friendly, and easy to clean
- Each Haakaa menstrual cup comes with instructions, a cotton storage bag, and a plastic storage container
Note: This cup may not be suitable for women with a low cervix.
Haakaa Flow Cup Sizing:
Small: Recommended for woman under 30 years of age who have not given birth (4.2cm Diameter, 6.3cm length including stem, 25ml Capacity)
Large: Recommended for women over the age of 30 who have given birth (4.5cm Diameter, 6.6cm length including stem, 30ml Capacity)
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.