Empty your menstrual cup without having to remove it!
The Valve cup is the perfect alternative for women looking for a safe, simple, economical and waste free way to manage their periods. Made from 100% soft and flexible silicone, the Valve Cup is BPA, Chlorine, and other harsh chemical free. Unlike other menstrual cups, Haakaa’s Valve Cup can be emptied without having to remove it. Simply open the cap located in the stem of the cup, and squeeze the base to empty the collected fluid.
Haakaa Valve Cup Features:
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- This is a softer silicone cup than most other brands
- Reusable and comfortable
- Easy to use cap feature means cup can be easily emptied without the need for removal
- BPA, PVC, phthalate, and harsh chemical free
- Measurement lines so you can monitor your level of flow
- Can be worn for up to 8 hours
- Economical, environmentally friendly, and easy to clean
- Each Haakaa menstrual cup comes with instructions, a cotton storage bag, and a plastic storage container
Note: Due to the valve mechanism in this cup, the stem cannot be cut. If the length of this cup (including the stem) will be too long for you, you may need to consider a shorter cup. Both sizes of this cup measure 7.1cm including the stem, meaning they may not be suitable for women with a low cervix.
Haakaa Valve Cup Sizing:
Small: Recommended for woman under 30 years of age who have not given birth (4.2cm Diameter, 7.1cm length, 18ml Capacity)
Large: Recommended for women over the age of 30 who have given birth (4.7cm Diameter, 7.1cm length, 24ml Capacity)
IMPORTANT: Menstrual Cups have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Always read and keep the information contained with your cup. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.