The Organic reusable pads are made with natural, breathable organic cotton. Due to the nature of the organic fabric, these liners are a little thicker than the ordinary coloured range. GladRags purposely do not include a plastic backing on their reusable cloth pads. Plastic prevents air from circulating which may result in or exacerbate chafing, irritation, or odour.
The GladRags Pantyliner is perfect for light everyday protection or as back-up for your menstrual cup. It is the equivalent of a small disposable pantyliner.
- 3 x organic pantyliners per box
- Wings wrap around your underwear
- Soft organic cotton catches your flow
- Nickel free press stud to hold your pad in place
- Serged hem means no bulky seams
- Layers of cotton help keep you dry
- Zero plastic for maximum breathability
- No animal testing or ingredients
- Committed to environmental and social sustainability
- No plastics, perfumes or adhesives
- Made from 100% undyed organic cotton exclusive of trim
- GladRags reusable cotton pads are easy to use and wash and each pad pack comes with detailed usage and care instructions.
- Manufactured in the USA, GladRags has been women owned and operated since 1993. All GladRags pads are proudly sewn by hand.
GladRags Pad Sizing:
Using the GladRags pantyliner:
GladRags Pantyliners are just one piece and do not include any inserts as is the case with the day or night pads. To use your pad:
- Snap the pantyliner around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side next to your body.
- Change the complete pad every 2-6 hours or as needed.
Pantyliner cleaning and care:
*Wash your GladRags before initial use.
- Soak the pantyliner in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the pre-soak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
Please note: washed or used GladRags may not be returned for an exchange or refund.