The Organic reusable pads are made with natural, breathable organic cotton. Due to the nature of the organic fabric, these liners are a little thicker than the ordinary coloured range. GladRags purposely do not include a plastic backing on their reusable cloth pads. Plastic prevents air from circulating which may result in or exacerbate chafing, irritation, or odour.
The GladRags Day Pads are a unique three part design. This allows you to customise and wear the pad according to your level of flow. Choose one or both of the absorbent inserts to place inside the envelope-style holder, or simply use the holder alone as an ultra-slim liner!
The Day Pad can be used instead of a standard-size maxi pad.
- 3 x Organic Day Pads per box. Each pad consists of 1 x holder and 2 x inserts
- Highly absorbent
- Wings wrap around your underwear
- Soft organic cotton catches your flow
- Nickel free press stud to hold your pad in place
- Serged hem means no bulky seams
- Layers of cotton help keep you dry
- Zero plastic for maximum breathability
- No animal testing or ingredients
- Committed to environmental and social sustainability
- No plastics, perfumes or adhesives
- Made from 100% undyed organic cotton exclusive of trim
- GladRags reusable cotton pads are easy to use and wash and each pad pack comes with detailed usage and care instructions.
- Manufactured in the USA, GladRags has been women owned and operated since 1993. All GladRags pads are proudly sewn by hand.
GladRags Pad Sizing:
Using the GladRags Day Pad:
GladRags Day Pads consist of one holder and 2 inserts. To use your pad:
- Place either 1 or 2 inserts inside the holder (depending on how heavy your flow is), or just wear the holder on it’s own as an ultra slim liner.
- Snap the pad around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side next to your body.
- Change the complete pad every 2-6 hours or as needed.
Day Pad cleaning and care:
*Wash your GladRags before initial use.
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the pre-soak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
Please note: washed or used GladRags may not be returned for an exchange or refund.