What is the FemmyCyle?
The FemmyCycle is a receptacle placed inside the vagina to collect blood and cellular debris that is exuded from the uterus during menstruation. Unlike traditional menstrual cups, the FemmyCycle features a no-spill foldable rim that helps eliminate removal mess and also provides better leak protection. Simply unfold the rim to empty and clean. The ring stem design significantly increases comfort, while also making it easier to locate the cup for removal. The FemmyCycle menstrual cup can be kept inserted for up to 8 hours, depending on each individual’s level of menstrual flow. The rim of the FemmyCycle is firm enough to ensure it can be properly inserted, but the body of the cup is a bit softer than the other Silicone menstrual cups.
- 100% Soft Medical Grade Silicone provides a custom fit to your body
- Patented no-spill rim design for less mess
- Ring stem for comfort and easier removal
- Up to 8 hours of protection
- Reusable and lasts for up to 2 years – save money and the environment
- Free from Latex, BPA, Dyes, or animal products
- Each FemmyCycle comes with its own storage bag
- Made in the USA
- FDA Cleared
- Do not use FemmyCycle if you have ever had Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
- If you use an Intrauterine Device (IUD), it is recommended that you first discuss using this product with your doctor.
- Do not use FemmyCycle during sexual intercourse. It is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Keep product away from children and animals.
- Cannot be used with a cervix that is less than 2″ from the vaginal opening or with any degree of prolapse.