Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18, who have made a verified purchase through mcaonline.com.au.
3. The Promoter is TTL Group Pty Ltd T/A MCA Online, PO Box 103, Latrobe, TAS 7307. ACN: 50613309747
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of MCA Online are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Each monthly draw commences at 12:00am AEST on the 1st day of the month and ends at 12:00pm AEST on the last day of the month.
6. To enter, individuals must place a retail order through mcaonline.com.au and then complete a review for at least one of the products purchased. The customer will win the total value of their purchase, in the form of a refund.
7. Cancelled orders and refunded orders will be omitted from the applicable entries.
8. Multiple entries per person are permitted where multiple items were purchased. One entry is given for each product reviewed. Entries are given for product reviews only. Company reviews do not constitute an entry.
9. Only one (1) winner will be randomly selected from reviews submitted on mcaonline.com.au each month.
10. Indecipherable reviews will be deemed invalid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, order details, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Each monthly winner will be randomly selected on the next business day following the last day of the month.
13. The judges may draw additional reserve entries, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant or the prize remains unclaimed 14 days after notification via email. If a prize remains unclaimed, it will be awarded to the first valid reserve entry.
14. The winner will be notified via email on the date of the draw. Winners will be published each month on this page.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence to dispute a winner will be entered into.
16. The first valid entry as drawn by the judges will win the value of their purchase, in the form of a refund. This refund will be processed via the original payment method and will exclude any shipping costs paid during the checkout process.
17. The Promoter is not liable for a winner who cannot be contacted.
18. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. All reviews are collected by CusRev (Customer Reviews) who is an independent third-party organization acting on behalf of mcaonline.com.au. CusRev will invite customers to leave a review via an email sent 30 days after the date of purchase.
Congratulations to the following monthly winners:
November 2021: Stephanie S. VIC